Aim is to enable communities to achieve mental health and wellbeing
- Organise workshops to empower communities about mental health and wellbeing
- Promote mental health awareness through participation in local and national
- Sign post to support services.
Worried about a child/ young person’s mental health?
Worried about a friend’s mental health or use of alcohol and drugs?
Want to know more about mental health and mental health wellbeing?
- At Siyanda, we provide you with information about mental health as well as alcohol and drugs and its effect on mental health.
- We sign post individuals to support services where they can access specialist support.
- We offer a handholding service whereby we assist individuals to link in / navigate through services by escorting people to their appointments.
- We deliver awareness sessions to community groups so that they can increase their knowledge of mental health and/or alcohol and drugs.
- Link individuals with support services/community groups in the community in order to reduce social isolation.